(CPR and defibrillation)
This course will give learners the knowledge, skills and confidence to maximise the chance of survival for an adult who is in cardiac arrest.
It is for anyone wishing to know what to do when someone collapses, through the application of simple and easy to remember techniques.
This course lasts 4 hours and is available in face-to-face and eLearning formats.
• Unconscious casualty
• The Chain of Survival
• Recognising cardiac arrest
• High quality CPR
• Using a defibrillator
• What to do if the person wakes up
• How to improve outcomes from Cardiac Arrest
We're currently supporting organisations affected by COVID-19 with 40% off* all courses.
40% off = £207
for up to 12 learners
• Half day
• Date and times to suit you
• Weekend dates available
• Delivered at your venue
• Book and lanyard pp
• External venue*
• Evening delivery available
* charged at cost price
• Level 2 Award in BLS and AED
• Additional fee of £5.70 per learner
• Must be completed in 3 weeks
• Learners must be 14 years old
Due to the nature of this course, it is not available as blended learning.
40% off = £6
• Works on any device
• Complete any time or place
• Learn at own pace
• Variety of interactive activities
• Access content for 1 year
FOR GROUP BOOKINGS:
• Tiered discounts
• Regular progress reports
Why book with us?
Everything is 'custom-isable'!
Face-to-face, blended and online options
Designed and delivered by real experts
Evening and weekend sessions available
Interactive, practical and enjoyable
Consistently outstanding feedback
eCertificates, valid for 3 years
Responsive customer service
Great training and great value
20% new customer discount